Space Available For Lease
Are you interested in opening your own business? We offer a variety of options and pricing at the mall for traditional retail, kiosks, and carts, as well as non-traditional uses such as office, medical, educational training centers and more. We offer short-term, seasonal and long-term leases.
If you are interested in any of the above listed opportunities or would like more information for your business at Eastpoint Mall, please contact us for more information.
Advantages to Mall Leasing:
- Eastpoint Mall features great spaces ranging from 200 sq. ft. to 10,000 sq. ft. of available interior space
- Flexible leasing includes short-term, seasonal and long-term availability
- Eastpoint Mall is conveniently located at the intersection of Eastern Avenue, North Point Boulevard and 1-695, just one mile from I-95
- Eastpoint Mall is anchored by: JCPenney, Sears, Burlington Coat Factory, Shoppers World, and Value City Furniture
- As one of Baltimore’s first shopping centers, serving the community since 1956, Eastpoint Mall boasts approximately 100 specialty shops and services including Applebees, Bath & Body Works, Kay Jewelers, The Children’s Place, Gamestop, rue21, Footlocker, Shoe City Sports, and many others
Click Here to View Leasing Brochure
Whether you want to operate for a few a days or a few months, we can provide common area retail merchandising units, kiosks, or temporary in-line spaces. Eastpoint Mall provides endless possibilities for short-term or seasonal leasing. Act now as space is limited.
- RMU (retail merchandising units) – Try your concept on a landlord provided unit in a high traffic, common area location.
- Kiosks – A free-standing merchandising unit located in a high traffic, common area location. Kiosks are designed and provided by the tenant (mall management must approve kiosk design prior to move-in). Perfect for those retailers who prefer a customized unit.
- In-line spaces – For those retailers who require an actual store space, but are not ready for a long term lease obligation. A perfect way to test the waters for your concept.
- Advertising/Static Displays – Unlimited opportunities exist to promote your business, such as billboard style advertising and free standing displays in the common area,banners, posters, floor/door static clings, table tent & wraps, or a promotional event, just to name a few.
For Leasing Opportunities, Please contact the Mall Office at (410) 406-5104